Skils and Experience
- Preferably to graduate from graphic design, animation or related departments,
- To be able to perform 2D animation,
- Good level at After Effects, Adobe Premiere,Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
- To be able to use the third-party plugins well,
- Preferably able to model in 3D,
- Produce animations by using videos, graphics, 3D video outputs, etc.
- To be able to draw storyboard when it is necessary,
- To be able to provide practical and creative solutions to improve user acquisition and interaction activities,
- Create the best possible videos and images for our users
- Participate in the stages of developing products, environment and processes outside the scope of the business,
- To be able to collaborate on a design vision,
- To create and direct various research and testing requirements,
- To be able to convey ideas easily,
- To be in professional communication with each stakeholder,
- To be clear, short, open and persuasive in all kinds of communication,
- To detect problems in advance and resolve them without personalization,
- Communication with the developer team
- To help the team put together a better quality and sustainable product,
- To be able to offer practical solutions with solution focus,
- To direct all kinds of technical and non-technical communication negotiations in a way that results in a positive outcome.
- To know team, task and/or customer issues and cooperate with relevant managers when necessary to quickly prevent or resolve them,
- To act with common sense in solving the problem.